Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Notice of Violation?
- What needs to happen when I receive a Notice of Violation?
- What is a Notice of Hearing?
- What do I need to do when I receive a Notice of Hearing?
- Who is responsible for a code violation, the tenant or the property owner?
- If I am concerned about code violations, what should I do?
- What are the rules on yard maintenance?
- Where can I park my RV/Camper/Boat on my property?
- Where can I park my landscaping/cargo/utility trailer on my property?
- Are commercial vehicles allowed to be stored/parked in my neighborhood?
- Can I place a temporary storage unit or cargo container on my property?
- How many dogs and/or cats are allowed per home in the City?
- If my neighbor has a pool that is not being maintained, what can I do?
- If my neighbor has a dead tree in their yard and it is or could affect my property, what can I do?
- Once a complaint is has been filed, what are the steps for Code Enforcement?
- How do I pay for a Code Enforcement lien on my property?
- If I have a lien on my property, what can I do about it?