Where do I go to pay my traffic citation?
Traffic Citations are processed through the Traffic Division of the Brevard County Clerk of Court's Office. If you have any questions about paying for a traffic citation or you would like to set a hearing date, please contact the Clerk's Office directly at (321)264-5283.The Brevard Clerk of Court

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a police report?
2. Can I make a police report at any time of day and do I need to make an appointment?
3. Can I make a police report over the telephone or does a police officer have to come to my house?
4. Does the police department do fingerprinting, and when can I have my fingerprints done?
5. We have a problem with speeders in our neighborhood. What can we do about it?
6. Can I have the police department run a tag, check a driver's license, or see if there is a warrant for someone?
7. Can the police open my car if I have locked my keys inside?
8. Someone has abandoned a junk car in my parking lot or on my property. Can the police tow it away for me?
9. How do I apply for a position with the police department?
10. How can I find out if someone is in jail, when someone in jail can be visited and any other information about persons in jail?
11. What if I have a question about the status of my case?
12. Where do I go to pay my traffic citation?
13. My friend or relative is overdue returning home. How can I find out if they were in a traffic accident?
14. Should I report suspicious activity in my neighborhood?
15. What do you have to do to become a police officer? How do you get in the police academy?